We all have those times when we feel demotivated and uninspired. Those down times when we just want to sulk and wallow in our laziness, praying for the day to get over quickly. Whenever I’m in this phase, I always try my best to look at the bright side so that I’ll be able to see the sun shining again. And what’s a better way to bring that frown upside down than reading some good old motivational and inspirational art quotes.
So I am sharing with you some inspirational art quotes to get you by if and when you are stuck in one of those unfortunate events. Keep going!
Inspirational Art Quotes To Get You By
- Art is a form of love. Art is the ultimate gift. Art heals life. – Robert Genn
- A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the lights. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. – Sylvia Plath
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou
- I dream my painting and then I paint my dream. – Van Gogh
- I paint flowers so they will not die. – Frida Kahlo
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- It’s good as an artist to always remember to see things in a new, weird way. – Tim Burton
- The world doesn’t make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do? – Pablo Picasso
- Art is not what you see, but what you made others see. – Edgar Degas
- Art is freedom. Being able to bend things most people see as a straight line.
- You are not lost, you are redirecting. You are not a failure, you are learning. You are not behind, you are preparing.
- You are the artist of your own life. Don’t hand the paintbrush to anyone else.
- Creativity is not a competition.
- By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.
I hope these inspirational art quotes have somehow brightened up your day and gave your heart the hope it needs to stand back up and keep going.
You got this!